It locates at No.268 Dong Da Street Nan Gang District
and belongs to First Class Preserved Building.
It was built in wooden structure in 1922 and rebuilt in
brick-wooden structure in1930. The big bell of 2,600 kilograms
which was cast in Moscow in 1899 is still preserved inside
the church. The church is Rome type architecture and embodies
the basic styles of Greek Orthodox Eastern church. Designed
by Tidanov the famous Russian architect, it was also called
Ukraine Church because the church was managed by Ukraine
believers in Harbin. In 1984, it was repaired by Harbin
Municipal Government and opened to the public.